I have so enjoyed reading your "heartfelt conversations" and thought you would like to read them as well.
I think "you rock" I think you are a "cutey" You are "too cool" You are "awesome" I would love it if "U R mine" "How R U" I love your ''smile" We were "made for each other" I want you too "love me" "Made 4 U" Will you "marry me" Sh sh sh sh sh "Don't tell" Love You "Go Boy" ~Lilyana and Jacob
Dear My Girl, How are you today? Don't tell! I love you! I see you smile every day! Your Boy ~ Sarah and Kevin
Dear pretty girl. How are you? I think you're a cutie. I love your smile. Will you be mine? My awesome valentine all the time? Will you kiss me just one time? I think I'm the one for you. Love, Go Boy ~ Savannah and Luke
You are too cool when you smile. When you walk down the hall I say, "How are you?" I think you are awesome. When we're older I'll say, "You rock." Oh come on whey don't you just marry me because I love you. So, just kiss me. And guess who sent this letter? P.S. Just don't tell on me. ~ Maia and Kirk
Dear Jane, You are a cutie. How are you? You are my girl. I love you. Do you love me back? I think you are awesome. You are my girl. I gotcha wrapped around my finger. The next time I see you I want you to hug me. Will you be mine? What I'm trying to say is will you marry me? Love, Go Boy ~ Hannah and Hunter
Dear Girl Friend, Guess who is my one and only love? I bet you guessed it. Just one kiss and don't tell Mrs. Simi. You are my girl. You make me smile. You are awesome! You are made 4 me. Happy Valentines Day! Love ~ Megan and Tanner
Dear Cutie, You are my girl, and in my heart I can see you smile and say you'll be mine. I can't wait to see you when you hug and kiss me. You rock. You're awesome and I'm made for you. Go girl. I gotcha. I hope you love me. How are you? I love you. From your Go Boy. ~ Tara and Alex
Dear Cutie, You are too cool! Will you hug me? UR mine! Guess who likes you dearly? You're awesome and you rock! You're my girl, but don't tell anyone! Gotcha! Sincerely, Someone who's made 4 U! ~ Cambria and Mac
Marry me! How R-U? Do you love me? You rock! You are my girl. I love you because you are a cutie. Please be mine. Love, ~ Dyllan and Mason
How R-U today? You rock my world. I'm made 4 you so be mine. Smile like I know you do. Love me and don't tell that I love you. Hug me, kiss me for UR mine. Now go boy and guess who sent you this. ~ Genevieve and Elliot
Hi Valentine, You're my girl so kiss me. You are awesome and too cool. How are you? Can you hug me? You rock! You're mine. I am made for you! Guess who I am. Love you; do you love me? You go boy, gotcha! ~ Madison and Ammon
Dear, How are you? You are awesome. Don't tell I love you because you rock. Will you be mine? Don't tell but let's go boy to Tahiti and you can kiss me all the way there. Will you marry me? Love me, John. ~ Allie and Scotty
How are you, my girl? Don't tell I'm mad 4 U. How are you? Hug me. You rock. I gotcha. UR mine. Smile and be mine. ~no names
These are all excellent subject word users! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete~Mac
okay that was really weired. ember & ryan.
ReplyDeletethese r reaally great. way 2 go
ReplyDeleteCool I loved all of them
ReplyDeleteMaia