Again, it's me Kevin, and again, I am posting a random comment. Umm, I just wanted to recommend a few websites (THEY AREN'T AS BORING AS THEY SOUND). Here they are:
www.physicsgames.net
www.physicsgames.com
www.physicsgames.org
www.primarygames.com (go to the arcade)
-Kevin
P.S. To the blog committee, Can you guys please make a section of the blog for extra posts that have nothing to do with the topic where they're posted?
yep tanner won. glad i did not. way 2 much work. he will be great though
ReplyDeletecongrats Tanner
ReplyDeleteMaia
Again, it's me Kevin, and again, I am posting a random comment. Umm, I just wanted to recommend a few websites (THEY AREN'T AS BORING AS THEY SOUND). Here they are:
ReplyDeletewww.physicsgames.net
www.physicsgames.com
www.physicsgames.org
www.primarygames.com (go to the arcade)
-Kevin
P.S.
To the blog committee,
Can you guys please make a section of the blog for extra posts that have nothing to do with the topic where they're posted?
We will try, but we need it approved by Mrs. Simi first, then we will let you know!
ReplyDelete~Mac